Roudybush Daily Maintenance Bird Food Mini is scientifically formulated for the care of healthy adult birds. All natural, high-quality ingredients work together to build a diet specifically formulated with the nutrition your bird requires. This comprehensive formula doesn't have any artificial colors, flavors or animal by-products and doesn't require any additional vitamin or mineral supplements for a complete meal. This recipe is a great diet to feed pet birds year-round and for off-season breeding birds.
- Developed with all-natural and high-quality ingredients and made without added sugars, colors, flavors or animal by-products.
- 100% edible means all nutrition and no waste for easier clean-up and a healthier diet.
- This complete diet means no additional vitamin or mineral supplements are needed.
- Intended for adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks.
- Ideal for birds 3 inches and taller such as Cockatiels, Quakers, Lovebirds, Budgerigars (Parakeets), Conures, Ringnecks, Parrotlets, Canaries and Neophemas.
Do not give additional vitamin or mineral supplements.
Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, Niacin, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Aid), Rapeseed Oil, Citric Acid (Preservative), Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Dried Yeast, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Source of Vitamin B12), Sodium Selenite, Propionic Acid (Preservative), Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Natural Apple Flavoring.
Feed as sole diet. Do not give vitamin or mineral supplements. Healthy treats may be given in moderate amounts if desired. Make sure your bird is eating the diet by evaluating its droppings.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store on concrete.