Highly activated pelletized carbon for marine aquarium filters
- Removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities: pellet-shaped activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 8: suited for the use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5, can be used immediately
- No release of bound substances, 100% free of phosphate, pH-neutral and conductance neutral, suitable for Malawi and Tanganyika aquariums
- Package contents: 1 packet pelletized carbon. Incl. net bag, clip
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
JBL Carbomec ultra is an activated carbon in pellet form with high adsorbtion capacity. lt is well suited for the long-term removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities from freshwater and marine aquariums. Carbomec ultra is adjusted to pH 8 and therefore suited for use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5.
Can be used without fear of side effects
No release of phosphate to the water and nor increase of the conductance.