Artemia supplement diet for all aquarium fish
- Alternative to live and frozen food: supplementary diet for tropical freshwater and marine fish. Drying process is gentle on the nutrients
- Rich in nutrients and healthy for a species-appropriate and varied diet. Ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 3 to 20 cm in all water layers
- No water clouding: better water quality thanks to better digestibility of the food, which reduces the fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: supplementary food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal
Animal welfare is important to us
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions , combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (100 ml, 250 ml) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the fish in the aquarium.
In addition to main foods further supplementary foods are available in the JBL range.