WATER CONDITIONER FOR CRYSTAL-CLEAR WATER
- Creates crystal-clear water in freshwater aquariums and turtle tanks
- Eliminates micro-fine cloudiness, which normally can’t be collected from the filter, such as smallest floating particles (white cloudiness), water bloom (green cloudiness) and bacterial cloudiness
- Turbidity sinks to the bottom and can be siphoned or collected from the filter
- Tip: clean filter more frequently to remove solid turbidity. Use with pH levels over 6 and KH levels over 5° dKH
- Contents: 1 bottle Clearol. To use: 10 ml/40 l water.
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
Fish need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature.
Clean aquarium water – optimal water quality
Water cloudiness can be caused by algae, fish excrements or other wastes.
JBL’s trouble shooters have been specially created for all types of water cloudiness and treat the aquarium water without any harmful side effects for the aquarium dwellers.
Advantages of JBL’s trouble shooters:
clearing of aquarium water,
elimination of clouding caused by green algae and white particles,
immediate results by clotting to larger units.
Turbidity sinks to the bottom and can be siphoned or collected from the filter.