- Place the pane cleaner on the outside and its magnetic counterpart on the inside. Clean panes with circular movements
- Place the pane cleaner on the outside and its magnetic counterpart on the inside. Clean panes with circular movements.
- Patented edge protection: protection of aquarium silicone seals thanks to bevelled edges, swimming internal element: no scratches on the pane caused by trapped gravel stones
- Convenient to use: protruding cleaning edge accesses hard-to-reach spots (e.g. behind technical equipment), reach into corners without getting your hands wet
- Package contents: 1 floating glass cleaning magnet
Easy to use
Separate the swimming internal element from the external element and lay it on the water next to the aquarium pane. Hold external element close to the aquarium pane to attract the swimming part. Move the magnet from the outside with light circular movements over the aquarium pane surface.
Convenient to use
A protruding cleaning edge even allows access into hard-to-reach spots, such as behind technical aquarium devices. Reaches into corners easily without you getting your hands wet.
Gentle on the aquarium
The edge protection, patented by JBL, protects the silicone seams with the help of angled edges. The swimming internal element can’t fall into the gravel, causing trapped gravel stones to scratch the pane. There is no need to “fish around” in the aquarium any more if the inner part becomes detached from the magnet.