Mazuri® Bearded Dragon Diet is an insectivore food that simulates the high-protein, high-fiber diet of insect-eating reptiles such as bearded dragons, water dragons and geckos. Although gut loaded insects may be part of the insectivore diet, this bearded dragon food completes the insect portion of the animal’s diet and contains taurine at levels that meet the recommendations for carnivores. Pair with Mazuri® Herbivorous Reptile LS Diet to provide the plant-based portion of the bearded dragon diet.
Best Fed To: Mazuri® Bearded Dragon food is best for insectivorous reptiles such as Anoles, Basilisks, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, Geckos and Water Dragons.
- Great source of omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Formulated for the special feeding needs of insectivorous reptiles.
- No added artificial flavors.
- Bearded Dragon Diet should make up at least 50% of your reptile’s intake.
- Free feed juvenile and adult insect eating animals. Adult bearded dragons will typically eat 1
tablespoon (6-8 g) per day. Food intake will vary due to environmental temperature, activity,
and life stage.
- Initially, soaking Bearded Dragon Diet in water (2 parts water:1 part dry diet) may help to
transition animals that are used to soft/moist diets.
- After 1-2 weeks on soaked diet, move to 1 part water: 1 part dry diet, and 1-2 weeks later, offer
- Supplemental food items like insects, produce and meat should be provided to your reptile.
Visit Mazuri.com for more recommendations.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date.
Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ground Whole Aspen, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Germ, Dried Whey, Fish Meal, Natural Poultry Flavor, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.