Food so delicious your tortoise will come running. Put your mealtime worries behind you – our pellets contain the nutrition your tortoises need to support eye, skin and GI tract health, and normal growth. With a taste your tortoise will love, you know they’ll be healthy and happy.
Best Fed To: Mazuri® Tortoise food is best for tortoises and terrestrial turtles, especially forest and tropical species such as red-footed, yellow-footed, and star tortoises, box turtles and wood turtles.
- Mazuri's original tortoise food. Now in two convenient packaging sizes, same great product.
- Great for tropical and forest tortoises. Moderate protein and energy to meet the needs of omnivorous species
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. Plus, this tortoise feed contains no added colors or artificial flavors.
- Antioxidants, vitamin E, and vitamin A. To help support the immune system and eye health.
- Great taste & highly palatable, large particle. Great nutrition for your tortoise.
- Feed approximately 2-4% of body weight.
- It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water, though it may help acclimate animals to the diet.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures, activity and lifestage.
- Provide good quality grass hay or browse.
- If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- At most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for
health and proper growth of herbivorous reptiles.*
Ground soybean hulls, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, wheat middlings, cane molasses, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat germ, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), biotin, cholecalciferol, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, riboflavin, preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, nicotinic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, citric acid, l-lysine, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.