- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- Contains prebiotics to help develop young digestive systems
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Higher protein for muscle development
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Higher nutrient levels tailored to faster metabolisms
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Suitable for: Dwarf rabbits from 1 weeks+ and Junior rabbits from 1 week - 16 weeks
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding
Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbits.