With the new EHEIM lighting concept you can create considerably better living conditions in your aquarium.
In terms of aquarium lighting, here has been nothing available to date that has impressed us. That is why we have been looking at new ways to develop lighting solutions and we have also done some additional research – with astonishing results. The EHEIM lighting concepts puts everything that came before, in the shade. Optimum light flux ensures maximum efficiency. Colour spectrums and light performance are precisely co-ordinated. Plant growth (e.g. coral growth) is extremely well promoted. Brightness and natural colour rendering are simply fascinating. What is more, you profit from low energy consumption and very long service life. It’s worth converting now!
Benefits of EHEIM light tubes
- T5 Tube, Ø 16 mm
- Optimum usage of T5-technology
- New specifically designed light tubes offer additional possibilities
- Optimised light flux for maximum efficiency
- Maximum output (Lumen per Watt)
- Ideally co-ordinated spectrum, combined light colours (for plants or corals)
- Clear light, high brightness
- Lifelike, unadulterated colour rendering
- Low energy consumption
- Long service life (average service life 20.000 hours)
- All usual dimensions, suitable for most aquariums (tube lengths 549, 849, 1149 and 1449 mm)
- For fresh water and marine aquariums (all in two options and make a superb combination)