- Flake food with 76 % plant ingredients for species-appropriate nutrition and a healthy digestive system.
- 10 % spirulina algae for balanced, natural colouration. Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Easily digestible and nutritious due to ultra-fine grinding of the raw ingredients.
- With natural vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C.
- Especially for herbivorous fish, such as livebearing tooth carps and as supplementary food for all fish in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Herbivorous fish species like swordtails have an extremely long digestive tract, which (just like with the cow!) makes it possible for them to digest plant fibres (often algae). This special digestive tract, however, also means that the fish digest “non-plant fibres” badly or even not at all. Smaller animals living between these plants/algae are also ingested. As a result the nutrition of herbivores doesn’t only consist of plant fibres.
|Colorant Indigotine Blue E132|
|E 306 (natural vitamin E extracts)|
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1000 g)
|Vitamin A||20000 I. E.|
|Vitamin D3||2000 I. E.|
|Vitamin E||250 mg|
|Vitamin C(stable)||300 mg|