- Robust quality electrode for JBL pH-Control and other pH measuring and control devices with a BNC connection, incl. liquid for the calibration and storage of pH sensors
- Easy to connect: connect the electrode with BNC connection to the respective measuring or control device (not included)
- Large protective cap filled with storage solution, plastic shaft and gel filling, suitable for many systems with BNC plug
- Individually tested and documented. Service life: at least 2 years from date of manufacture
- Package contents: pH electrode, 2 suction cups for mounting, 3 cuvettes, 50 ml bottles for storage solution, distilled water, calibration liquid pH 7.0 and 4.0
Healthy fish thanks to ideal pH value
The acidity determines the pH value of the water. To preserve the health of the fish and plants it needs to be constantly monitored and adapted to the conditions. The right pH value depends on the fish stock of the aquarium. An incorrect pH value can cause stress and diseases.
Easy to connect
Connect the pH electrode with the BNC connection to the respective measuring and control device.
RELIABLE Each electrode has been individually tested and documented and needs to be replaced after about 2 years. It comes with a large protective cap, filled with storage solution.
Art. no.: 6318800
EAN Code: 4014162631886
Content: 1 kit
Volume packaging: 3.570 l
Gross weight: 574.000 g
Net weight: 360 g
Weight factor: 1000
Size(l/h/w): 100/210/170 mm