Sintered bio-glass rings for the breakdown of pollutants
- Biological breakdown of pollutants in fresh and saltwater aquariums: sintered bio-glass rings for the use in aquariums
- Easy to use: insert bio-filter rings as second last filter stage.
- Intensive water clarifying thanks to biological filtering: microorganisms settle inside the filter material and break down pollutants
- Extremely effective: conical tunnel pores and 5 mm wall thickness create ideal surface of 1200 m²/l for beneficial microorganisms to settle
- Package contents: 450 g glass rings for aquarium filters, Sintomec
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use:
insert filter material as second last filter stage into the filter.