biOrb Classic 30 combines classic good looks with high tech filtration.
Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clogs with dirt. Like all biorbs, the biOrb Classic 30 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a football pitch. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb.
To maintain your biOrb Classic 30 all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water.
Two light options exist for the biOrb Classic 30, a standard LED light and an intelligent light which uses long life LEDs to automatically replicate a natural 24 hour light cycle.
For safety and peace of mind, the lights and pump are low voltage and are backed by a 12 month guarantee. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass.
You can enjoy all the technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box. The biOrb Classic 30 is the perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping.
- 30 litre aquarium with white edge
- biOrb CLASSIC LED aquariums in the classic spherical design with standard LED lighting and a patented filter system
- Complete set, consisting of acrylic aquarium, light unit, pump, transformer, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic bed
- Guaranteed easy to install: The aquarium is completely set up in just a few steps
- With durable and energy-efficient LED standard light unit
- Made of highly-resistant, clear and light acrylic
- Guaranteed easy cleaning and care and thanks to a patented filter system the ecosystem is kept in balance
- Unique and transformable through numerous decoration variants
- Safe 12 volt technology.
What’s in The Box
30 Litre Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 900 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
Standard LED light unit
**Decoration is not included