- A unique formula specifically designed for Marine Angelfish.
- Contains marine sponges, a primary component of their diet.
- Sponges are combined with fresh seafood and marine algae to create a balanced diet that helps improve health, vitality, and coloration.
- Contains stabilized Vitamin C and other immune boosters.
- Formulated to maximize delivery of nutritional supplements.
Recommended for use with
Marine angelfish which belong to the following genera: Pomacanthus, Holocanthus, Apolemichthys, Chaetodontoplus, Pygoplites, or Euxiphipops. This includes Queen, French, Koran, Blue-Face, Imperator, Passer, Asfur, Annularis, Rock Beauties, etc… Also ideal for: butterfly fish, boxfish, puffers, wrasses and other sponge eaters
Directions For Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Thawing the cubes is not recommended as it is designed to maintain form throughout the recommended feeding timeframe. Simply drop frozen cube into tank. Remove any uneaten food.
Sponge, casein, brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, mussels, fish eggs, squid, salmon eggs, spirulina, lecithin, carrageenan, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, iron, paprika, fish oil, inositol, a-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium carbonate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, niacin, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), potassium iodide, vitamin A supplement, citric acid (preservative), folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), cobalt carbonate, vitamin B12 supplement.