Stop_Ammo, natural blinder of ammonia
Stop_Ammo is effective in freshwater and marine water and is a natural plant extract which neutralises ammonia and reduces the production of nitrites in aquariums and water used for fish transport.
- Traps and stops ammonia
- Limits and reduces the proportion of nitrites
- Prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
- Product is made from the extracts of specially selected plants with the capacity totrap ammonia nitrogen
- Saponins have been removed in order to make the plant extract suitable
When should Stop_Ammo be used ?
- When you start a freshwater or a marine water aquarium
- To limit an accidental rise in nitrites, causes, for example, by a dead fish
- When your fish are acclimatising to reduce or eliminate fish loss and encourage quicker acclimatization
How to use Stop_Ammo ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|120 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials|
|1 001 to 2 000 liters||Pro||1 vial|
|2 001 to 4 000 liters||Pro||2 vials|
|4 001 to ... ... .. liters||Pro||add 1 vial every 2 000 liters|