NOW INCLUDES CONTROLLER
German-made Tunze powerheads are one of the best high flow powerheads available. They are smaller and can be hidden in the aquarium easier than competing brands. Fast moving output stream about 18″ around with a reach over 4 Ft. Tunze pumps can be configured in a wide range of positions to target any area of the tank.
- For aquariums from 10-135 gallons
- Controllable* flow rate: 250-1450 GPH
- Energy consumption: 4 to 18W
- Voltage/frequency: 230V/50-60Hz
- Cable length: 196.8”
- Diameter: 2.7”
- Output diameter 1.5/.59”
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.