Fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernea), gill maggots (Ergasilus) are just some of the horrific parasites/predators, which can attack fish and are almost invisible to the naked eye. Waterlife Parazin destroys these and other insect and crustacean parasites/predators found in aquaria. This is a unique and revolutionary product that usually only requires one dose per infestation.
Benefits of Waterlife Parazin
Parazin kills parasites that infect fish. 20 tablets (treatment volume is 450 litres).
- Treats parasitic fish disease - fish lice Argulus, anchor worm Lernea, gill maggots Ergasilus infestations.
- Destroys insect and Crustacean predators/parasites.
- A single dose is all that is usually required.
- Easy-to-use tablet form
- For use in tropical freshwater and coldwater aquaria.
- Safe with fish, plants and filters.
Parazin's ingredients are exclusive to Waterlife. Before use: Read instructions carefully. Switch off u.v. sterilisers and remove carbon and/or ammonia removers. Replace after 10 days.
Do not use simultaneously with other disease treatments.